Sunday, 1 April 2012

Little Red Riding Hood

(…)  

Little Red Riding Hood, a custom doll I made in December (I have still quite a few dolls to share with you from 2011). She is 45cm tall and is wearing garments all made from organic fabrics. The ivory-brown-dotted fabric and the one with the Little Red Cap were designed by my friend and colleague Suse/ RevoluzZza

This year it is the 200th anniversary of the Children's and Household Tales by the Brothers Grimm (the fairy tale collection got first published in 1812. I am very much looking forward to sharing more dolls with you that are inspired by this wonderful collection.

I will be back tomorrow with new class updates, quite a few classes are new on the schedule (including a new e-class) in the coming four months.

Have a nice day!

Juliane